Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BILL MAHER IS A DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL

Most of my previous posts at “Gary’s Police Blog” have been law enforcement related and I usually try to stay away from politics and other non-law enforcement topics. But, because of some of the latest vile comments by t.v. host (HBO) Bill Maher I just felt the need to express my outrage and disgust at this horrible excuse for a human being.

From what I hear Mr. Maher is an avowed atheist and proud of it. Okay, that’s his choice and here in America that’s his right. In addition to being anti-religion Maher also apparently has a real intense dislike for the new quarterback of the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow. Why? I don’t know why. Maybe he doesn’t like Tebow’s college alma mater the University of Florida and/or the Florida Gators. Maybe he doesn’t like the Broncos, or maybe he just doesn’t like professional football at all. I don’t know why this man obviously hates Tim Tebow so much, but I bet it has something to do with Tim’s unshakable faith in God.

What also seems very apparent though, at least to me, is that Mr. Maher’s dislike for Tim Tebow, plus his anti-religion attitude, has caused him to now cross the line. In a Christmas Eve tweet Mr. Maher poked fun at Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. Tim and the Broncos had been beaten badly by the Buffalo Bills. Tebow threw four interceptions and Denver lost the game to Buffalo in a blowout, 40-14. Mr. Maher tweeted:

“Wow, Jesus just F___ed Tim Tebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is tebowing, saying to Hitler 'Hey, Buffalo’s killing them.’” (In an effort to avoid offending anyone I’ve removed most of the letters from the word that begins with the letter “F” that Mr. Maher used).

“Tebowing” is a new word you will not find in the dictionary. It is a word coined exclusively because of Tim Tebow, of course, and it means to get down on a knee and begin praying, even though everyone else around you will probably be doing something else. If you’ve watched any of the Bronco’s games that Tebow has quarterbacked you’ve probably seen him do this after he has scored.

Personally, I’d rather see a professional football player “Tebowing” than doing some of the other stupid things they do after they score a touchdown. I’m particularly turned off by the idiotic dances that so many of them seem to feel are necessary. I don’t mind the “Lambeau Leap” that I believe began with the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field where they play their home games. At least those players are involving the fans when they celebrate a score, but these stupid dances that many other players do are disgusting. It’s as though they are saying, “Look at me --- I’m great.” So yes, I’d much rather see a Tim Tebow thanking God that some other conceited player thanking himself!

Many people who are upset with Mr. Maher’s comment about Jesus have called for a boycott of HBO, which is the home of his show, “Real Time.” A boycott may happen, but I doubt it will have any effect on HBO’s decision to keep this controversial individual on the air. Again, personally, I gave up HBO a long time ago, manly because I didn’t like some of their programming. Even if I had HBO I would never watch Mr. Maher’s show because I don’t like him and I don’t like the kind of man that he his.

I know he could care less, of course. Arrogant people like him usually don’t care what the common folk think about them. After all, they’re better than the rest of us, right? Yeah, right! I doubt it!

Gary P. Jones, Captain [retired]

Fort Lauderdale P.D. (1967-1993)

author of book: Badge 149 - "Shots Fired!"

www.badge149.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol faggot